Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

THE BEST THING OF BEING A DAD

The best thing of being a dad is that you realized how much your parents had loved you.

Nathan just turned 13-month old. He now got a lot of tricks which really make everyone laugh and be amused with him. He learned a lot really! To whom? I don’t know exactly.

But you might not believe me, I think I learned a lot from him than he learned from me. Yes, its true.

Taking care of him made me realize that how fragile and much attention needed this little baby requires. As much as possible you don’t want him to get hurt or anything that will make him irritated, or even cry. Its hard to know the reason of every cry he made, with or without tears. You really need to spend time with him to know and understand what he wants.

I wonder how many parents out there spend time with their kids. Or rather how much time they spend with their kids.

I know someday Nathan will have friends, and there will come a time that he what to spend most of his time with them than with me and Irene. When this time comes, I will let him enjoy it and trust that he will still come home with us…. a result of spending much time to him now.

28 May 2009, Hor Al Anz, Deira, Dubai

No comments: