Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

SERVING THE LORD

As a student leader, serving means having a leadership power. I always strive for position in any of the organization that I been too. I had the confidence that I will always be in the officer role because of my leadership ability. For me, leadership is serving … leadership means you’re in control.

But God changed my views. He showed me that serving Him does not mean having control over His people but rather be a role model for them. Because of this you become a leader… as they follow your righteousness.

Serving God also is not about your action… but your intentions. We serve him because we want to take part of His plan of Salvation. He will use you for His action… and this is what we call evangelization.

“Serving the Lord is not about you having control but rather your willingness to the Will of the Lord”- Tito Tony Meloto

19 Mar 2009, DMC 4 fire exit / 12:47pm


No comments: